Please fill out this form in its entirety. Do not leave any fields blank unless they do not apply to you.
CPR/First Aid Certified?
Willing to Volunteer?
Willing to receive a background check?
Please list 3 references. 1 Professional, 1 Personal (non-relative), 1 Spiritual (Pastor/Youth Pastor/Spiritual Mentor)
Disclaimer and Agreement
I certify that my answers are true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
If this application leads to employment, I understand that false or misleading information in my application or interview may result in my release.
Our mission at Bliss Summit is three-fold: Evangelism, Growth, and Service
Our vision is that Bliss Summit staff and volunteers will use Scripture, relationships, and creative
programming to guide children and young adults along their spiritual journey.
How often do you attend the following throughout the week?
At what age did you accept Jesus as your Savior and how did you come to the realization that you needed a Savior?
If asked by a child, how might you explain the path to salvation?
What ministries are you involved in (in or outside of your church) and what is your role in each?
What strengths did God bless you with and how do you use those strengths to serve God? (Give at least two)
In what areas is God currently growing/stretching you? (Give at least two examples)
Why do you want to work/volunteer at Bliss Summit this summer?
Please ask at least 3 people to pray for you while you serve this summer
(Please list those 3 people)
Our mission and vision statements are at the top of this page; how do you think God has equipped you to help us accomplish these this summer?
At Bliss Summit, as a ministry of BCM International, we believe and are committed to the following:
Statement of Faith:
- We believe in the Word of God – verbally inspired and inerrant in the original writings.
- We believe in the total depravity of man.
- We believe in the incarnation, deity, vicarious atonement, resurrection, and imminent coming again of our
- We believe that salvation is the gift of God, received by personal faith in Jesus Christ as Lord.
- We believe that God has called all believers to a life of holiness.
- We believe that the command of Jesus Christ to preach the Gospel to every person is still each believer’s
- We are committed to hold the Word of God central in all that we do.
- We are committed to creating environments that lead to decision making encounters with the God of the
- We are committed to instilling family values, a sense of belonging, and emotional security.
- We are committed to training our staff in biblical knowledge, ministry advancement, leadership, and
practical life knowledge.
- We are committed to ministering the grace and hope of our Lord Jesus Christ to everyone who we come in
- We are committed to reaching every child possible, regardless of race, creed, financial situation, social
Disclaimer and Agreement
I certify that I have read the above statements and am in agreement with them and will do my best to uphold them and honor the Lord with my service if I am blessed with the opportunity to serve at Bliss Summit this summer.
In a short paragraph, tell us about yourself.
What talents has God blessed you with? (i.e.: music, technology, art, sports, etc.) Be specific when possible.
Would you be willing to use any of these talents if needed to help run different areas at camp? Which ones?
What is your 5-year plan for your life? Where do you hope to be? What do you hope to be doing – God willing!
If you will be returning to Bliss, what has made you decide to come back?
First time? How did you hear about Bliss and why did you decide to apply?