Our mission at Bliss Summit is three-fold: Evangelism, Growth, and Service.
Bliss Summit staff and volunteers will use Scripture, relationships, and creative programming to guide children and young adults along their spiritual journey.
Statement of Faith:
- We believe in the Word of God – verbally inspired and inerrant in the original writings.
- We believe in the total depravity of man.
- We believe in the incarnation, deity, vicarious atonement, resurrection, and imminent coming again of our Lord Jesus.
- We believe that salvation is the gift of God, received by personal faith in Jesus Christ as Lord.
- We believe that God has called all believers to a life of holiness.
- We believe that the command of Jesus Christ to preach the Gospel to every person is still each believer’s responsibility.
- We are committed to hold the Word of God central in all that we do.
- We are committed to creating environments that lead to decision making encounters with the God of the universe.
- We are committed to instilling family values, a sense of belonging, and emotional security.
- We are committed to training our staff in biblical knowledge, ministry advancement, leadership, and practical life knowledge.
- We are committed to ministering the grace and hope of our Lord Jesus Christ to everyone who we come in contact with.
- We are committed to reaching every child possible, regardless of race, creed, financial situation, social status, etc…